Friday, February 5, 2010

Bad DaY

Why?

Why recently I was so bad luck?


So many things was bothering my mind...


I no sleep from yesterday till now because I was struggling for doing my FYP Progression Slide. At the last, I noticed that I was calculated wrong the data,so I kept key in 3 hours++ non-stop by using calculator to rush out my data....OUCH,my finger was ache!!!


While in cls,my laptop was accidentally fell down onto the floor, it suddenly cannot switch on at all...I felt very nervous coz all my FYP's things was inside!!!Then, I tried 2 took out d battery and switch on, it doesn't work!WTH...
Gosh,I tried twice again~huhh..luckily at the end,it can start as usual.


OH,NO!!!GoD,please~

PleaSE~~I beg u...
Dun test my strength together all at once...
I already so tired n feel very suffer...
All my things was became so messy already, and I, still have 6 assignments to submit after CNY...


PRESSURE and STRESS, please GO AWAY!!!



LIFE is MEANINGLESS for me now...T.T

2 comments: